Classified Ads Posting Guidelines
Ads that do not adhere to these policies will not be posted or be removed.
You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available Content:
1. that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way;
2. that is pornographic, with lascivious exhibition or depicts a human being engaged in any sexual conduct. Also not to be offered are (i) sexual toys, (ii) sexual enhancement pills/drugs, or (iii) any item of an erotic nature;
3. that contains and/or promotes the use of alcohol, tobacco, health pills/potions, or recreational drugs;
4. that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
5. that impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Trini.Online employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity (this provision does not apply to Content that constitutes lawful non-deceptive parody of public figures.);
6. that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
7. that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, or constitutes “bait and switch”;
8. that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
9. that constitutes or contains “affiliate marketing,” “link referral code,” “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or unsolicited commercial advertisement;
10. that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if: posted in areas of the Trini.Online site which is not designated for such purposes; or emailed to Trini.Online users who have not indicated in writing that it is permissible to contact them about other services, products or commercial interests.
11. that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
12. that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive amount of Content (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users’ ability to use the Service; or
13. that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service.
Additionally, you agree not to:
14. contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted, or make unsolicited contact with anyone for any commercial purpose;
15. “stalk” or otherwise harass anyone;
16. collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
17. use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Service;
18. post non-local or otherwise irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
19. post the same item or service in more than one classified category;
20. attempt to gain unauthorized access to Trini.Online’s computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the Trini.Online website; or
21. use any form of automated device or computer program that enables the submission of postings on Trini.Online without each posting being manually entered by the author thereof (an “automated posting device”), including without limitation, the use of any such automated posting device to submit postings in bulk, or for automatic submission of postings at regular intervals; or
22. use any form of automated device or computer program (“flagging tool”) that enables the use of Trini.Online’s “flagging system” or other community moderation systems without each flag being manually entered by the person that initiates the flag (an “automated flagging device”), or use the flagging tool to remove posts of competitors, or to remove posts without a good faith belief that the post being flagged violates these Terms.
Copyright Trini.Online, All rights reserved.
Unauthorized duplication or publication of any materials from this Site is expressly prohibited.